Who is it for:
Do you want a well-rounded comprehensive health check you can do safely at home? Are you not in need of a consultation? Or are you social distancing? This test provides an in-depth look into your reproductive and general health as well as your gut health without the need for a clinic or nurse visit. It also includes a report from your NHS registered medical doctor and a tailored food and recipes from your ScreenMe nutritionist.
1) We will test your blood makers related to:
- Hormone levels
- Thyroid profile
- Diabetes risk
2) Personalised nutritional and lifestyle guidance tailored to your specific results and needs
3) Access to the ScreenMe platform to find all your fertility products and nutritional guidance all-in-one place.
4) Unlimited email support
This test will provide you with the following results:
- Anti-Mullerian Hormone: to help assess your egg reserve
- Follicle-Stimulating Hormone: it helps us understand your ovulation
- Oestradiol: regulates many female health functions
- Luteinizing Hormone helps assess your cycle
- Prolactin: stimulates milk production and stops ovulation
- Free Thyroxine (FT4): control thyroid health and affects fertility
- Thyroid Stimulating Hormone: regulates thyroid health
- DHEA-s: helps make sex hormones, affects fertility and PCOS
- SHBG: controls how much sex hormones is available in the body
- Testosterone: sex hormone affecting many aspects of fertility in men and women
- Vitamin D
- Vitamin B12
- Iron profile
- Probiotic Bacteria Scores
How it works:
1) Take your test:
Collect your blood and stool sample at home.
2) Post your sample:
Post your sample back on the same day you take the test to our laboratory using the pre-paid envelope provided.
3) View your dashboard:
View your results and reports as well as recommended foods and recipes on your ScreenMe platform. Here you can also purchase your tailored supplements from our Health Shop.
Take your blood test between day 2 and 5 of your period. It can be taken at any time if you are not having periods. Avoid taking biotin supplements for 2 days prior to this test. HRT and contraceptive pills can affect the results of this test. Avoid taking the sample from a finger used to handle hormone gels or hormone pessaries in the past 4 weeks.
Laboratories and products, you can trust:
Our partner labs are trusted by the NHS and private clinics, so you can expect the highest standards from our accredited laboratories.
At ScreenMe our health professionals spend a lot of time reviewing and selecting the highest quality supplements and health products available on the market, so you don’t have to. From testing through to health consultations and products all this can be easily accessed in the ScreenMe Health Shop.