Ideal if you:
- want an in-depth look into your fertility and nutritional status, hormones, and health functions that could impact your fertility.
- are thinking of conceiving or currently trying to conceive. Helps give an understanding if you are hormonally balanced and have sufficient nutrient status for healthy conception and pregnancy.
- are experiencing symptoms related to your cycle and hormonal imbalance, PCOS and endometriosis.
What the fertility, wellness, hormone and nutrient package includes:
- Comprehensive hormone and health test: Oestrogen, FSH, LH, AMH (egg reserve), Prolactin, testosterone, free androgen index, SHBG, thyroid function, lipid profile, diabetes marker (HbA1c), vitamins (D, B12, folate), minerals (iron profile, zinc, magnesium)
- 1x medical doctor’s report
- 1x one-to-one consultation
- 1x nutritionist report
- Tailored food and recipes
- Recommended supplements
What you learn:
Our test will help us assess many areas of your health that are related to fertility and general wellbeing. You will learn about:
- Your hormonal levels
- Egg reserves
- Vitamin and mineral levels
- Health markers related to heart health and metabolism
- What to eat to improve your fertility, wellness and hormones
Once measured, it is easier to manage:
At ScreenMe we believe that humans are better than computer artificial intelligence:
Your results will be assessed personally by a range of health professionals such as:
- Accredited medical doctors
Our nutritionist will have 3 consultations to guide you on how to maximize your fertility and optimise health. We are always there to help you through your journey.
How it works:
1) Take your test:
Collect your blood sample at home.
2) Post your sample:
Post your sample back on the same day you take the test to our laboratory using the pre-paid envelope provided.
3) Book your consolation:
Your 1 to 1 video consolation with a ScreenMe health expert will go through all your results and give you a plan of action.
4) View your dashboard:
View your results and reports as well as recommended foods and recipes on your ScreenMe platform. Here you can also purchase your tailored supplements from our Health Shop.
Take your blood test between day 2 and 5 of your period. It can be taken at any time if you are not having periods. Avoid taking biotin supplements for 2 days prior to this test. HRT and contraceptive pills can affect the results of this test. Avoid taking the sample from a finger used to handle hormone gels or hormone pessaries in the past 4 weeks.
Laboratories and products, you can trust:
Our partner labs are trusted by the NHS and private clinics, so you can expect the highest standards from our accredited laboratories.
At ScreenMe our health professionals spend a lot of time reviewing and selecting the highest quality supplements and health products available on the market, so you don’t have to. From testing through to health consultations and products all this can be easily accessed in the ScreenMe Health Shop.