Who is it for:
Whether you are trying to conceive, want to be proactive about your future fertility, or are simply looking to take control of your health with clinical-grade tests and expert advice for a fraction of a price offered by health and fertility clinics, this programme is right for you.
With the Current & Future Fertility programme you will identify any micronutrient insufficiencies or hormonal issues that can contribute to fertility and health. Guided by ScreenMe experts you will be able to make the right changes in your food and lifestyle to improve your results and take control of your current and future fertility.
What the Current & Future Fertility Programme includes:
1) We will test your:
- nutrients and metabolism
2) One consultation with your ScreenMe health coach
3) Personalised nutritional and lifestyle guidance tailored to your specific results and needs
4) Access to the ScreenMe platform to find all your fertility products and nutritional guidance all-in-one place.
5) Unlimited email support
What you learn:
Our test will help us assess many areas of your health that are related to fertility and general wellbeing. You will learn about:
- Your hormonal levels
- Fertility status and erectile dysfunction
- Vitamin and mineral levels
- Health markers related to heart health and metabolism
What’s included in the test:
Male Hormone test:
- Follicle-Stimulating Hormone: involved in male sex hormone production and control of libido
- Oestradiol: regulates modulates libido, erectile dysfunction, and sperm production
- Luteinizing Hormone: involved in male sex hormone production and control of libido
- Prolactin: high levels are linked to low libido and erectile disfunction
- DHEA-s: helps produce sex hormones
- Testosterone: sex hormone affecting many aspects of fertility and metabolism in men and women
- Free Androgen Index: indicates levels of active testosterone
Nutrients and metabolism:
- Vitamin D
- Vitamin B12
- Iron Profile
- Cholesterol profile
- HbA1c (diabetes marker)
Once measured, it is easier to manage:
At ScreenMe we believe that humans are better than computer artificial intelligence:
Your results will be assessed personally by a range of health professionals such as:
- Accredited medical doctors
Our nutritionist will have 3 consultations to guide you on how to maximize your fertility and optimise health. We are always there to help you through your journey.
How it works:
1) Take your test:
Collect your blood sample at home.
2) Post your sample:
Post your sample back on the same day you take the test to our laboratory using the pre-paid envelope provided.
3) Book your consolation:
Your 1 to 1 video consolation with a ScreenMe health expert will go through all your results and give you a plan of action.
4) View your dashboard:
View your results and reports as well as recommended foods and recipes on your ScreenMe platform. Here you can also purchase your tailored supplements from our Health Shop.
Please take your blood test in the morning. Avoid taking the sample from a finger used to handle hormone gels or hormone pessaries in the past 4 weeks. Exclude biotin supplements for 2 days prior to this test.
Laboratories and products, you can trust:
Our partner labs are trusted by the NHS and private clinics, so you can expect the highest standards from our accredited laboratories.
At ScreenMe our health professionals spend a lot of time reviewing and selecting the highest quality supplements and health products available on the market, so you don’t have to. From testing through to health consultations and products all this can be easily accessed in the ScreenMe Health Shop.